Welcome to the Animal Aid web site (the Web Site). The Web Site is owned and operated by the Victorian Animal Aid Trust, ABN 80 004 260 244, 35 Killara Road, Coldstream VIC 3770. By accessing, browsing, or using this Web Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions, without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. If you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions then please do not use the Web Site.
Animal Aid is a trading name of Victorian Animal Aid Trust. Any reference to Animal Aid (also to we, us and our) in these Terms and Conditions is a reference to Victorian Animal Aid Trust.
User Rights and Obligations:
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use:
As a condition of your use of this website, you warrant to Animal Aid that you will not use the website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
You must not:
* Disrupt or interfere with the Site or servers or other software, hardware or equipment connected to or via the Site;
* Violate any Applicable Law relating to your use of the Site; or
* Collect or store personal data about other users of the Site.
Use of the Site Is At Your Risk:
You use the Site at your risk and everything on the Site is provided to you "as is" and "as available" without warranty or condition of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. We exclude all representations and warranties to the fullest extent permissible under any Applicable Law.
Use of Content:
The Website is only available for your personal and non-profit use. We have the right to change or discontinue any feature of the Website.
You may make a single hard copy of the Content. You may not otherwise copy, reproduce, republish, frame, post, upload, distribute, transmit or modify in any way all or any part of the content contained on this Website, unless expressly provided for on the Website or expressly authorised in writing by Animal Aid.
You must not transmit or attempt to transmit any data, code or other material of any kind to this Website that contains a virus or other harmful component.
Copyright and Trademarks:
You acknowledge that the Content on the Site is subject to copyright and possibly other intellectual property rights.
In these terms and conditions, Content includes things that you may see, read, hear, download or access on or via the Site (including but not limited to messages, files, data, software, images, photographs, illustrations, text and other materials).
Unless you are expressly authorised by law you must not yourself, or participate in or permit any other person, to:
* Sell, reproduce, distribute, modify, display, publicly perform, prepare derivative works based on, repost or otherwise use any of the Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose without our prior written consent; or
* Otherwise infringe the intellectual property rights of any person in using the Site or any Content.
* Nothing you do on or in relation to the Site will transfer any intellectual property rights to you or licence you to exercise any intellectual property rights unless this is expressly stated.
The content of this Website is protected by Australian and international copyright law. Unauthorised use of the Content Material may violate those copyright laws. All content of this website is: Copyright © Victorian Animal Aid Trust. All rights reserved.
* All names, logos and trademarks are either our property or the property of third parties who have contributed to the Website.
* Nothing on the Website should be interpreted as granting any rights to use or distribute any names, logos or trademarks, without our express written agreement or the relevant contributor.
* Nothing displayed on the Website should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any name, logo or trademark without our express permission, or the relevant third party contributor.
Warranties & Liabilities:
* We do not warrant that the Website will operate error free or that this Website and its servers are free of computer viruses and other harmful data, code, components or other material.
* Nor do we warrant that it will be able to prevent any illegal, harmful or inappropriate use, modification or alteration of the Website, or will give notice of such use, modification or alteration.
If your use of the Website or the Material results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, we are not responsible for those costs.
Limitation of Liability:
To the extent permitted by law we will not be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential or indirect damages, loss or corruption of data, loss of profits, goodwill, bargain or opportunity or loss of anticipated savings resulting from your access to, or use of, or inability to use the Site and the Content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, negligence or any other legal theory, and whether or not we know of the possibility of such damage.
Third Party/linked sites:
* We have not reviewed all of the sites linked to this Site and are not responsible for the content or accuracy of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to this Site (including without limitation sites linked through advertisements or through any search engines).
* The inclusion of any link does not imply that we endorse the linked site, and you use the links at your own risk.
* Your correspondence or dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers on the Site are solely between you and such advertisers.
* We will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of advertisements on the Site.
* The information, products, and services published on the Website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors.
* Changes are periodically added to the information herein. Animal Aid may make improvements and/or changes to these websites at any time.
* Animal Aid make no representations about the suitability of the information, products, and services contained in the website for any purpose.
* All such information, products and services are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind.
Animal Aid hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, products, and services, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
In no event shall Animal Aid be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this website or with the delay or inability to use this website, or for any information, products, and services obtained through this website, or otherwise arising out of the use of this website, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if Animal Aid has been advised of the possibility of damages.
Modification of These Terms and Conditions:
* Animal Aid reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which this website is offered.
* You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Animal Aid as a result of this agreement or use of the website.
* Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
* In addition to the general terms and conditions, Animal Aid reserves the right to refuse acceptance of any advertisement it considers inappropriate for whatever reason.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
The laws of the State of Victoria, Australia govern this Agreement. The parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of this State and the Federal Court of Australia.