COVIDSafe at Animal Aid
This is the best place to visit to get the most up to date information of how Animal Aid is operating during this tricky time.
Essential services connected with animal health or welfare, can remain open for on site business with an appropriate Covid Safe Plan.
- Face masks are required for entry into all indoor facilities at Animal Aid
- Animal Aid has implemented new operating hours in our Shelters
- Details below or visit our Contact page
- Private Dog Training sessions recommenced
- Group Dog Training open
- Appointments are currently available at our Grooming Salon
- All Animal Aid Op Shops have reopened
- Our monthly Dog Walking Group will be cancelled until further notice
- Strict hygiene and social distancing measures have been implemented in every department
• If you are looking to ADOPT we ask that you look at our website prior to visiting the shelter, we ask that you call in advace and make an appointment to meet an animal to avoid dissappointment. Please follow the instructions of our staff when you arrive.
• If you are visiting our Shelter Kennels, Cattery, Boarding Kennels, Grooming Salon or Veterinary Clinic we will need you to adhere to the 1.5m distancing and the 4 square meter guidelines. This may mean we request for you to wait outside until we are able to help.
• All of our reception areas are open to the public – we will require you to register your visit via QR code (alternative paper options are available).
Animal Aid will do everything we can to remain operational well into the future.
Due to the essential nature of our animal care teams we will continue to open 7 days per week, our facilities are now open to the public. We are taking every precaution to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors to the shelter.
Please, if you are feeling unwell, if you have a fever, dry cough, aches and pains, sore throat, headaches or shortness of breath stay home. Our services are essential in the community and we need to maintain a healthy workforce.
We are cleaning surfaces hourly; we have sanitiser in all reception areas, and we will be enforcing spatial distancing protocols. We have implemented the best personal hygiene practices and have advanced procedures ready to be put into action in the case of a positive diagnosis within our team.
Animal Aid is implementing these measures for the sake of our teams and the health of our community.
Be conscious when you’re entering our facility – have you used the sanitiser provided?
Be mindful of the 1.5m social distancing guidelines with our staff and customers.
We are practicing advanced personal hygiene, washing hands and sanitising surfaces hourly.
Maintain the 1.5m distance from all persons.
We request wherever possible for customers to pay with EFTPOS (preferably Tap ‘n’ Go) in the hopes our staff will avoid interacting with potentially contaminated money.
If you are feeling unwell, please stay at home!
Monday – Friday: 8.30am-6.00pm
Closed Sunday & Public Holidays
Monday – Sunday: 8.30am – 3.30pm
Closed Public Holidays
Private Sessions and Group Classes
Call: 0403 515 465
Limited Appointments Available
Call: (03) 8756 1300