Doggy Play Days!
We are very excited to announce a brand new initiative from Animal Aid Boarding Kennels – Doggy Play Days!
We welcome social and semi social dogs and will tailor a plan that suits their individual needs; whether that be large group play, small group play or dedicated one on one enrichment with our staff.
The structured program is delivered by experienced staff, with a single focus on sending your dog home happy and content.
This is an opportunity to get your dog outside the backyard and let them make new canine mates.
Your dog will enjoy:
- Social or individual play time
- Leash walks (and maybe a swim) around our wetlands and walking trails
- Ball games
- Agility yard play time
- Treat and interactive play
- Relaxation massages and lots of cuddles
- Alternative indoor activities for wet weather days
Upcoming Play Days Dates 2024!
Term One – 7th February to 27th March
Term Two – 1st May to 19th June
Term Three – 24th July to 11th September
Term Four – 16th October to 11th December
Our Doggy Play Day program requires a minimum of 5 participants and payment in advance to proceed. Proof of current vaccination is required.
For more information, please speak with our helpful animal boarding staff on:
(03) 8756 1300 (option 4) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of our Doggy Play Days
- Your dogs will learn routine
- Relieves separation and anxiety issues
- Provides socialization
- Teaches your dog how to read social cues through observation and interaction
- Improves general behaviour through positive reinforcement and role modelling
- Builds confidence in your pet and helps them approach new situations more comfortably
- Our staff will give you insight and feedback on your dogs behaviour and things you may wish to work on
- A tired dog is happy, well behaved and content
- Your dogs participation is helping another dog in need through our welfare programs
- 6 week program
- Wednesdays: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Total for 6 weekly session: $270
($45 per day)
Spaces are limited, max of 10 dogs per group.
We know the past 18 months has been difficult for people and pets. We are seeing a increasing number of dog owners concerned about a variety of issues that have been fueled by the disruptions we have experienced in our lives. Your dog’s restricted access to new people places and puppy pals will have had an impact.
This program will provide a playful and fun environment to support your dog’s physical and mental wellbeing.
- All dogs older than 16 weeks must have a current C5 vaccination. Evidence of vaccination is required before commencement of classes.
- To secure your place, training fees must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- Training fees are non refundable.
- Your dog will be interacting with other dogs which has inherent risk. You release, waive and discharge Animal Aid, its officer, agents, volunteers and employees of and from all liability, claims or demands for injuries, losses, damages of any kind or nature to your person, animal or property.